[GreenYes] My Recommendation for a Good Recycling/GHG Speaker

For those looking to bring in a speaker on solid waste and climate change
mitigation, I want to recommend Rod Muir founder of Waste Diversion Canada.

We brought Rod down from Toronto to speak at the Annual Meeting of the
Greater Philadelphia Commercial Recycling Council in early March and his
talk was a big hit. He got people asking important questions, probably
turned some business folks in the right direction, and provided a solid base
for our members to become inspired about using recycling as a tool for fight
global warming in our region. The tone of Rod¹s talk is sometimes serious,
humorous, irreverent, scientific, and thought provoking. Most importantly,
Rod has a low-key style of speaking that is disarming and friendly, but
highly motivational. He would be a great speaker to a room full of business
people, environmentalists, college students, or political staffers and, as
in our case, any combination thereof. (Rod¹s a member of this list, so I¹m
embarrassing him right now).

You can check out his work and reach him at: http://www.wastediversion.ca
His email address is: rodmuir@no.address
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>