[GreenYes] ** NRC Congress & Expo "Call for Ideas" Due 2/28/07 **

Would You Like to SPEAK, MODERATE or HOST a Networking Table at the National
Recycling Congress & Expo?

The National Recycling Coalition is looking for session moderators and
speakers, as well as table hosts for its networking events, at the 26th
Annual Congress & Exposition in Denver, Colorado, from September 16-19,
2007. If you are interested in being a part of our exciting program, we need
to hear from you within the next week.

We've extended the deadline from February 15 to give everyone a few more
days to send us those great ideas for sessions and networking tables for the
nation's premiere recycling conference.

-- What We Are Looking For --

Download the "Call for Ideas" now for details.

http://www.recyclingconference.org/speak/NRCcallforideas07.doc

It's a simple Word form to complete and email back to us. We are especially
interested in these topics:

* Nuts and bolts of establishing efficient collection and processing systems

* Using creative contracting to share in recycling program revenues

* Applying innovative public education and financial incentive programs to
encourage recycling participation

* The role of recycling programs in reversing global climate change

* Corporate sustainability strategies that work.

We'll reply to all proposals we receive later this Spring.

Thanks,

Michael Alexander

National Recycling Coalition

Mark Your Calendar Now