[GreenYes] Webcasting and posting of presentations for 3/19/07 Workshop on Reducing Greenhouse Gases Through Composting Organics, Sacramento, CA

David,

Yes. CRRA usually posts presentations to their
website. We're also going to be webcasting this
live. Stay tuned for details on that.

Gary

Gary Liss
916-652-7850