[GreenYes] Do Wal-Mart, Starbucks, others do the right thing? Measuring impact in real time...

Hi all,

I am new to the group. Thanks for having me.

I believe that I have news that will have you jumping up and down after
you finish reading.

Dotherightthing Inc. has publicly launched its website,
dotherightthing.com, a new source for unfiltered information about
companies that combines the fast-growing power of user-driven
communities and the widespread public interest in the impacts of
companies on people and the environment. The site will rank companies
based on their non-financial performance, as measured by the user
community. The first companies to undergo an evaluation, performed by
the dotherightthing community, will be Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE:
WMT), Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq: SBUX), and Whole Foods Market,
Inc. (Nasdaq: WFMI). Over the next 60 days, the whole world will have
its first-ever chance to evaluate the social and environmental impacts
of these and countless other companies.

Some popular, recent posts by the dotherightthing community:

MySpace to distribute Amber alerts
http://dotherightthing.com/entries/71

GM Electric Vehicle: Are they bringing it back from the dead?
http://dotherightthing.com/entries/54

Ford unveils Edge-based HySeries Drive concept
http://dotherightthing.com/entries/80

Starbucks spends more on health insurance than on raw materials
http://dotherightthing.com/entries/10

Thanks for reading, I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of the
week,

Ryan