[GreenYes] Re: [GreenYes]More Global Electronics Management Information

Besides BAN and the Computer Takeback Campaign, also see the Silicon Valley
Toxics Coalition at http://svtc.etoxics.org/site/PageServer They¹ve got a
book out on the global electronics industry. Check out Robin Ingenthorn¹s
sites as well, WR3A, http://wr3a.org/ and AmericanRetroworks,
http://retroworks.com/american_retroworks_inc.htm For a partial listing of
some of the top OEM take-back programs, go to ³Electronics Management and
Recovery² at the bottom of our website ³Links² page:
http://www.greentreks.org/gpcrc/links.asp#links There¹s also a link in
that section to NRC¹s excellent list of ³Industry Initiatives.²

There¹s no question, by the way, that Dell has really done a stupendous job
with their program. Mazel Tov to David Wood, NRC, and Dell. Now if we can
only make sure that consumers take advantage of this opportunity this
holiday season.
--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>