[GreenYes] Re: Penn and Teller Recycling is B*llsh*t

PS, I feel so bad for Neil and David, but at the same time I think they held
their own pretty well, all things considered. Penn & Teller need to be hit
up side the head.

db

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>