[GreenYes] Re: Managing shredded paper at the curb with other mixed paper?

All suggestions so far are good and it may work to use one of them or a
combination.

I would also suggest that the MRF operator may accept 30 gallon clear (or
even 13 gallon clear) clear bags be used for larger qty's of shredded.
Obviously they definitely don't want to be picking out plastic grocery bags.

That's sort of how the curbside program works here for residents/businesses
that don't have mixed paper toter collection. Use a paper bag or use large
clear bags.

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street