[GreenYes] My last post in ans to Monica's wrong presentation Sent With permission

Thank you for the summary of the specifics. Greenpeace has a whole file on
Thermoselect and whips is out whenever there is a discussion of gasification
for MSW processing. When I saw the proposed diagram of the process, I said
that if they ever get it to work, it will be a monumtnetally difficult system
to keep operating. It is not a gasification system, but a pyrolysis and
combustion process. Unfortunately, the name gasification will take more damage from
their demise.
There have been several European groups contact me who are fully aware of
the Thermoselect problems and still believe that the gasification methodology
is the way to go. An Italian group of 3 was here Thursday to commit to
purchasing systems for Italy.

Sincerely,
Leland T. Taylor
Leland T."Tom" Taylor
President
Thermogenics Inc.
7100-F 2nd St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87107
Phone:505-463-8422 Fax:505-268-9206 (call first)
Web:thermogenics.com