[GreenYes] spent tumbling media

i made a request for low thermal expansion industrial waste or by-
products last week.

We found a source of spent aluminum oxide tumbling media that looks
like it will work great, but they cannot supply enough for our needs.

Please forward any contacts you know of for companies using aluminum
oxide tumbling media. The first use will need to be compatible with
ours, which rules out any blasting abrasive that has already been
used on paint or corroded surfaces.

Many companies tumble things like metal castings, rocks, and even
glass, which may be compatible with our needs.

West Coast source preferred, but trucks go everywhere. Super sacks
are the most probable acceptable shipping method.

Thanks.

Bob Kirby