[GreenYes] New Info for Individuals Looking for Recycled Papers

I wanted to let you all know about the launch of Conservatree¹s new public
web portal.
As part of our Take Charge program, which focuses on individual and
small-volume consumers, we have added a new section to our website with
information tailored for members of the general public.

Our paper listings have always been geared to professional purchasers, but
individuals tell us they sometimes find them confusing to adapt to their own
purchasing. Indeed, individuals and small-quantity paper buyers don¹t have
access to a lot of the papers in
the professional paper listings, and they use an entirely different
distribution process.

The new pages help guide individuals through the purchasing process and
direct them to local sources for environmental papers. We will be expanding
the site over the coming months, and we are interested in any feedback you
have about how it can be improved.

The new pages can be accessed by clicking the "New and Small-Scale
Purchasers" link on http://www.conservatree.org

See especially the Copy Paper Listings

http://www.conservatree.org/public/localsources/copypaper.html

How To Read A Ream Wrapper

http://www.conservatree.org/public/pubimages/readawrapper.gif

And the beginnings of our Local Sources section

http://www.conservatree.org/public/localsources/regional.html

If you reach a public audience (e.g. Governments with websites for public
information), please let people know about these resources. Thanks!

Susan Kinsella

--
Susan Kinsella
Executive Director