[GreenYes] Re: A new model for waste monitoring?

Yeah, at least here in the US there are specialty fractions of the waste
stream that flow to global markets - copper & other scrap metals,
electronic scrap, perhaps carpet to specialized processors that exist in
just one region of a country... paper goes all over the place.... I'm
sure we can all think of other such examples. If you limit the material
types you are inquiring about, Bruce, you might be able to draw a circle
around a complete waste shed that is geographically narrowed.
Interesting.
Anne
Gracestone, Inc.
Boulder, CO