[GreenYes] Re: with $400 million, I think we could get darn close to ZW!

Not to be glib here, but market driven economics does the analysis for you
over time. I know that planning is better, and not going down certain roads
is preferable, but in lieu of good data and heavy consulting and research
fees, the market tells you what you need to know. Yes, yes, externalities
and subsidies muck up the equation, but still...

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
Greater Philadelphia Commercial Recycling Council

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>