[GreenYes] Roper Poll 1990 on Environmental Friendly Participation

Hi:

I am culling my paper records and found a 1990 study by the Roper
Organization called:

Participation in Environmentally Friendly Practices
Demographics - US Populace
US Populace / Behavior Segments - Environment
(This is my favorite as it lists True-Blue Greens, Greenback
Greens, Sprouts, Grousers, Basic Browns

and this one from Scott Paper Co. 3/90
Most Frequent / Most Credible Sources of Environmental Information

I was wondering if anyone knows of more recent studies? If they are
published on line? Or any other studies that look at green behaviors.

Thanks,

Ann Schneider
Loma Prieta Chapter
Sierra Club