[GreenYes] Re: Roper Poll 1990 on Environmental Friendly Participation

There is a whole research field on this.
Your best window to start peeking out onto this field is the Fostering
Sustainable Behavior listserve, which furthers the practice of
community-based social marketing. Find out more at http://www.cbsm.com/

Anne Peters
Gracestone, Inc.
Boulder, CO