[GreenYes] Ink Cartridges

Envirosmart recycles ink jet cartridges and cell phones. Many groups
participate in the Envirosmart programs. Sherry Tracey, with AAA
Environmental Inc., would be able to further explain these programs to
you. As well as tell you what happens to the ink jet cartridges, and
what companies participate in the recycling program. I am not positive,
but, I don't think Epson remanufactures their cartridges. But again,
Sherry Tracy will have all of this information.
Sherry Tracy
Vice President
AAA Environmental, Inc.
sherry@no.address

Also here are some links about the ink jet and cell phone programs.
http://www.aaaenvironmentalinc.com/Inkjet.htm
http://www.recycle.net/trade/aa945641.html
http://www.rechargermag.com/article.asp?id=200512170
http://www.recyclefree.com/