[GreenYes] Re: Ink Cartridges

By far, the best resource on the inkjet/toner cartridge remanufacturing
industry is Recharger magazine. It¹s the magazine read by those in the
business of doing cartridge recharging. Their website is:

http://www.rechargermag.com/index.asp

David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://blueolives.blogspot.com>

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>