[GreenYes] How much water to produce a styrofoam cup?

Hello,

I am doing an Earth Day display table. I wanted to fill a bottle of water with the amount of water it takes to produce a styrofoam cup vs the amount it takes to was a ceramic (or other) cup.

I heard that it took 10 times as much, but I haven't been able to find that info.

Does anyone have a source I can cite for this info?

Naomi

http://sundogpress.cs.net/

Water is a human right, don't privatize or bottle it.