[GreenYes] 1% For The Planet program - NBC feature

Friends, this is one of a few organizations that we are proud to be a member
of. 1% members donate at least 1% of their annual net revenues to
environmental organizations worldwide.

Barring a large unforeseen news event today, NBC will feature 1% For The
Planet during its "Making a Difference" segment at the end of the Nightly
News show tonight. The coverage, is a testament to surging interest in the
1% program. The number of companies that have committed one percent of their
sales to environmental causes under the 1% umbrella has increased from 76 at
the end of 2004 to nearly 270 today.

http://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org

I encourage all responsible businesses, small and large to join. Together we
can accomplish much, preserving natural resources for our children and
future generations.

Environmental responsibility is good for business and our shared
environment.

--
Bill Callahan
Tamalpais NatureWorks

Proud Member:
Foundation For Design Integrity - http://www.ffdi.org
One Percent for the planet - http://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
Bay Area Green Business Program ? Marin County Partner
http://www.abag.ca.gov/bayarea/enviro/gbus/index.html
o2 Bay Area - http://o2-usa.org/bayarea
Architects Designers Planners For Social Responsibility
http://www.adpsr-norcal.org
EPA - WasteWise - http://www.epa.gov/wastewise
Co-op America Green Page - http://www.coopamerica.org
o2 Bay Area - http://o2-usa.org/bayarea