From: GreenYes@no.address
[mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf Of arthur boone
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:08 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Possible grant proposal

It occurred to me recently that I have never seen an
audio-visual aid that has, in one place, photos, video footage, and
audio of what happens to various recyclable materials after the leave
the curb. I have seen separate AVs on steel-making, glass-making,
paper-making, etc. but I have never seen all of these processes on one
AV.

Does anyone on the list know of such an item? I think it could
be prepared rather cheaply from existing footage and useful in grades
4-6 (when I remember watching 16mm. black and white movies on
steel-making in the 1950s).

Arthur R. Boone, arboone3@no.address

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman4/*http://us.rd.yahoo.co