[GreenYes] Re: [CRRA] Know of any environmental fundraising ideas?

Hi Judi,

Our company offers a school fundraiser that promotes environmental
stewardship and healthy eating. We manufacture a waste-free lunch kit called
Laptop Lunches. It's a set of reusable lunch containers, a fork and spoon, a
reusable drink bottle, an insulated carrying case, and a book of nutritious
lunch ideas.

Please give me a call if this is something you might be interested in.

For more information about our fundraisers, please visit our Web site at
www.laptoplunches.com/schools.html. To see some fabulous (nutritious) photos
of our containers in use, check out this amazing vegan lunch blog:
http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.