To: "GreenYes" <GreenYes@no.address>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: [GreenYes] Intro

My name is Curt McNamara, a design engineer and project manager from Minneapolis, MN.
Along with my design work I coordinate a study groups on systems thinking and biomimicry.
I research and write about Bucky Fuller, and teach on-line courses at http://www.online.mcad.edu

Last summer I taught a course on systems thinking that included materials from Christopher
Alexander (_The Timeless Way of Building_), living systems theory, life cycle analysis,
and biomimicry.

This semester I teach a course called _Innovation, Sustainability, and Design_ We will study
creative thinking, personal effectiveness, and approaches to sustainable design from
Thackera (_In The Bubble_) and Sim Van der Ryn (_Ecological Design_) among others.

If you are aware of any places that would help publicize the classes I would appreciate the
leads. Thanks!

Curt

.