recycling flower pots

I'm also interested in recycling plastic pots and flat holders (or even better, finding those who want the products themselves) in NYC. I run a community garden and we go through lots every year.

I realize that this listserve is regrouping and there may be very few who
will see this, but I'll take my chances. We got an email from someone today
who has a landscape and gardening business and wants information on how to
recycle plastic flower pots. I have cc'd him on this email so if anyone has
information, please pass it along to Will Clarke.

Many thanks,

Pat Franklin

Maggie Clarke, Ph.D.
mclarke@no.address