[greenyes] Placement of Job Opportunity on GreenYes newsletter

Good morning,

My firm has been retained by the South Bayside Waste Management
Authority to conduct an executive recruitment for a new Executive
Director. We would like this attached job opportunity to be included in
your newsletter if possible. Please let me know if you need anything
else and I am happy to help.

Thank you for your assistance and have a wonderful day!

Greta Lawson

Senior Consultant

1677 Eureka Road, Suite 202

Roseville, CA 95661