From: Amy Hemmert [mailto:amy@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:20 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Juice pouch/box recycling

Greetings!

I received the following email from a visitor to our site:

"I have searched, without success, for a facility that accepts juice
pouces/boxes for recycling. Might you have any information or direction I
may follow to come to some resolve?

"I live in Michigan and we currently are collecting all juice pouches
generated at the school my children attend. We clean them and recycle them
into items for sale at the school store, using all profits for our H.O.M.E-
Helping Our Mother Earth Program. At the end of the school year we still
have a surplus (several hundred) and I cannot dispose of them."

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address
831-457-0301
www.laptoplunches.com
www.wastefreelunches.org

Find out what people are saying about Laptop Lunches at
www.laptoplunches.com.