Re: [greenyes] Commercial Recycling Franchising

Great resource Peter. Also, see our website http://www.gpcrc.com. Bottom of
the page directs you to a simple PDF document we put together for our
members. It¹s a bit basic, but the point is clear. You should really have
two separate contractors.

DB

David Biddle, Executive Director

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jgpress/>