[greenyes] Leases

Hoping someone out there might be able to help with a rather odd question. I
am working on a MRF project in Santa Fe and one of the many hurdles will be
assembling a lease of an existing City owned transfer station. The facility
will be leased from the City by an independent Solid Waste Agency, me, and
we will install a MRF into the existing structure.

Anyone leasing a building between two government agencies?

If so, please forward any info you might have..I am fearful of reinventing
the wheel and forgetting a spoke in the process.

Thanks,

Justin Stockdale

Recycling / Special Projects Manager

Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency