[greenyes] Thanks

I want to thank everyone who wrote to me about
recycling those 5 1/2 inch computer disks.

I received some very interesting responses including
converting them to beer coasters...which is not such a
bad idea...

I did receive two valid address on who may take them,
if anybody else has a stack they need to get reused.

Providence College Recycling
JM. Corrente
recycle@no.address