From: Karl Zehr [mailto:thorshammer71678@no.address]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 8:14 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: RE: [greenyes] World Resource Map?

Thank you very much. This website looks like it has a lot of things I want. I'll take a more extensive look at the others as well. It doesn't have where trees for paper comes from. Anyone know what regions that comes from?

"Vann, John W." <JVANN@no.address> wrote:

Try this one

AAAS Atlas of Population & Environment  Mineral Extraction

http://atlas.aaas.org/index.php?part=2&sec=landuse&sub=minerals

John Vann

Green Initiatives Coordinator and

Associate Professor of Marketing