RE: [greenyes] Glass recycling price drops here too

Hi Andrew ~

We ship to the CRA facility in East Troy, WI, and then some of our glass is
moved on to CRA's Chicago facility. Our prices include the deduction for
transportation, and perhaps, some contamination from our two-stream MRF.

Besides dropping two months ago, our prices were again dropped for December.

John