[greenyes] Re: Plastic Car Bumper Recycling

We can make products from plastic bumpers!

Indeed, the most recent production run of our FitFill Oil Recycling Funnel was
made primarily of auto bumpers. We have many other items made of Recycled PP
(polypropylene).

Any idea about how many bumpers or how much in weight you might have?

Dan Weisenbach
Weisenbach Specialty Printing Inc

www.recycledproducts.com

http://www.recycledproducts.com/?pid=164&cid=10