[greenyes] Fwd: [CRRA] Pavitra Crimmel Memorial

Apologies for Cross-Postings

From: Kevin Drew <kevin.drew@no.address>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:17:41 -0700

Dear friends and colleagues,

I have just learned from Joel and Judy at Garbage Reincarnation and Beyond Waste that Pavitra passed away suddenly on Friday, October 15th at her home in Bella Vista, CA . Pavitra had a profound impact on so many of us in the environmental movement, it is difficult to imagine her not being around for that occasional conversation/white wine/smoke. And being the spiritual soul she was, I know she's nearby, wanting to know what's up, asking questions, offering opinions. Topic A would be Recycletown's contract going out to bid and we should talk about it.

There will be a gathering at Recycletown this Saturday, from 11:00am
-1:00pm. Everyone is welcome to come and celebrate Pavirtra's life and the people and work she cared so much for.

Recycletown is located in Sonoma County, just northwest of Petaluma at the Meachem Road Landfill, 500 Meachem Road off Stony Point Road.
You can call Judy at 707-888-8257 if you need more information.

Kevin Drew
Department of the Environment
11 Grove Street
San Francisco, CA 94102