De : Reindl, John [mailto:Reindl@no.address]
Envoyé : 18 octobre, 2004 11:32
À : 'greenyes@no.address'
Objet : [greenyes] Recycling campaign signs

Does anyone know of a community project -- hopefully, a fun-filled project
-- to recycle campaign signs?

As one of the battleground swing states, the signs are everywhere and it
will break my heart if the metal and paper are thrown away come November
3rd.

Thanks,

John

http://www.recyc-quebec.gouv.qc.ca