[greenyes] More info on Epson cartridge 'recycling'

I just spoke to someone at the funding factory (www.fundingfactory.com) and
asked her what happens to the cartridges and cell phones they collect. She
told me that the cartridges are sold to remanufacturers, and cell phones are
either reused or taken apart for recycling. I told her I¹d seen an Epson
press release saying the cartridges were incinerated, and she told me that
Epson is the exception to the rule for funding factory¹s program. Epson
does not allow their cartridges to be remanufactured, so those are sent for
incineration (with energy recovery!).