Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:41:38 -0500
From: "Jill Hamilton"
Subject: Organics Separation
Does anyone have problems with residents putting yard debris in the
trash and trash in the yard debris? Any known or suggested solutions?

Thanks!

Jill

Ms. Jill Hamilton
Recycling Program Manager
City of St. Louis Refuse Division
4100 South First Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63118
Phone - Direct 314.353.7176
Phone - Switchboard 314.353.8877
Fax 314.352.5627
Website http://stlouis.missouri.org/citygov/refuse

------------------------------

End of greenyes Digest

If everyone in Orange County recycled two more aluminum cans a week
we would recycle over twelve million more cans a

Blair Pollock
Solid Waste Planner
(919) 968-2788
fax: (919) 932-2900