society, without incineration. Public interest groups are
enjoined to participate. To get involved, please contact
Manny C. Calonzo at manny.gaia@no.address or
register online at www.no-burn.org

We thank you for your kindest consideration. Your support
will surely help in realizing the good objectives of GDAW
2004 towards a cleaner and healthier planet.

We encourage everyone to support our GDAW. Kindly
confirm your participation before 31 July 2004.

Thank you very much and best wishes.

Sincerely yours,

Manny C. Calonzo
Assistant Coordinator, GAIA
Unit 320, Eagle Court, 26 Matalino St., Quezon City,
Philippines
+632-9290376 (phone), +632-4364733 (fax)
{manny.gaia@no.address" }manny.gaia@no.address

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485