[greenyes] source for curbside type bins

Dear greenyes,

Although we operate a voluntary drop off system for our county's recycling program, we are looking to purchase a quantity of curbside type containers to offer as promotional items in a United Way-style community recycling challenge. I am looking for a source of such bins, say, 18 gallon size, that can be imprinted and are made from 100% PC plastic. Any leads would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Heidi Swets
Spectrum Recycling
Decorah, Iowa