Re: [greenyes] ink cartridge remanufacturing

Melissa:

I recieved a prepaid mailer pouch last week in the mail with an offer to pay
$2.00 for each cartridge returned to them from:

Emerald Recycling
PO Box 5200
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-9916

Additionally they are offering to sell you a refilled cartridge at
1-800-941-9656

Best

Toni
Antoinette "Toni" Stein, PhD