RE: [greenyes] CRT Glass

Hi Todd ~

One route may be to contact a cathode ray tube manufacturer or recycler in
the US to see if they can help you. Another choice is the web page
http://www.wrap.org.uk/index.asp, and then search for the term "Cathode Ray
Tube". WRAP is a British organization that is involved in creating markets
for recycled resources and one of their projects is "Materials recovery from
waste cathode ray tubes (CRTs)".

Best wishes,

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI