Re: [greenyes] E-mail account security warning.

Apparently not. So we might as well enjoy email while we can. This reminds me of a Tee Shirt I've seen with the slogan, "Eat, drink and be merry - 'Cause tomorrow you may be in Utah."

On a serious note; just today I heard from a friend that a hacker sliced through their Website security and defaced their site. Is there really no shame? How defiled I would feel!

The hackers are not going to stop until they bring the system down. And I am marginally ashamed to admit that I am addicted to the system. What happens when I lose my Cyber-Contacts, my pseudo families of varied information? Well, then I'll have to start talking on the phone again, writing letters and walking across the street to vist. Maybe I'd better start practicing!

Camille Armantrout

"For those who believe that it's not as bad as it seems: it is." - Edward O. Wilson

OrionCA <orionca@no.address> wrote:

Oh, Gawd. Don't these cretins ever give up?
--
I'm on a journey in search of myself.
If I get back first, let me know that I'm