[greenyes] foam rubber recycling

Dear Greenyes,

ILSR is helping a foam rubber recycling operation which takes prompt
scrap from a manufacturer and sells the material thus diverting it from
incinerator and landfill. The group is based in the Southeast. They are
looking for more markets to assure that they can move all the available
materials.

Please contact me at nseldman@no.address, or 202 898 1610 X 210 if you
have any ideas or leads.

FYI, my last request for contacts with environmentally sound laundries
was very successful. We connected our friends in SC to several excellent
models.

Thanks, Neil Seldman, ILSR

--
Neil Seldman