[greenyes] Non-profit Board in-kind policy Q
People,

Our non-profit Board of Directors are unpaid and volunteer their time in varying amounts, from 2hrs/month to 20 hrs/month. We have invoiced Board members for event passes case-by-case, based on 1) ability to pay, and 2) amount of volunteer time given.

Our Board wants to develop policy around Board member volunteer time. Does anyone know of other examples of this kind of policy?

Andy Telfer Executive Director, Coast Waste Management Association tel 250-752-8293 fax 250-752-4487 www.cwma.bc.ca

CWMA: Networking solutions for waste and the environment.