[greenyes] Waste-free Lunches
Hey folks!

I just wanted to let you know that I have finally gotten around to revamping
the web site at www.wastefreelunches.org. Thanks for urging me to do so. I
hope our new design will make it easier for you to navigate and to find the
information you need.

We're still hoping to add more waste-free lunch success stories, classroom
materials, revelent links, and research related to waste-free lunches. If
you have any information to contribute, we'd love to hear from you. (All
submissions will be appropriately acknowledged on the site, of course!)

We've added a section on waste-free lunch kits as well. Obentec, Inc. is
currently offering waste-free lunch kits at a discount to
schools/organizations participating in waste-free lunch programs.

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think might be
interested.

Thanks!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.