From: lkingeco2@no.address [mailto:lkingeco2@no.address]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 3:36 PM
To: david@no.address; pfranklin@no.address; greenyes@no.address
Cc: lkingeco2@no.address
Subject: Re: [greenyes] Let's get some co-sponsors on Sen Jeffords' bill
- Please!

Dear David,

While it is good to have two-click activism in the context of broader
campaigns, members get some many impersonal messages like that it has
grow relatively ineffective (particularly with smaller organizations).

To get co-sponsors for the Jeffords bill takes more personal contact,
with individually done letters about why this is important, as a
recycling, environmentalist, business person or concerned citizen.

One size fits all really won't make much difference in this kind of
situation.

Lance King

In a message dated 10/3/03 1:50:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,