Re: [greenyes] student recycling awareness events
Humboldt State has a very strong University recycling program. As an alumni, I can say that at the beginning of each school year we would table and give away mugs, binders stuffed with one sided paper, and other reusable office supplies collected from campus offices throughout the year. Check out the website at http://www.humboldt.edu/~recycle/. I sent HSU Campus Recycling Program an e-mail to see what cutting edge activities they are conducting this year.

Amy Hemmert <mhemmert@no.address> wrote: Hi Michelle,

I believe that Humboldt State in CA has been active in this area. Check out
www.wastefreelunches.org/success.html for more information and a link to
their site. You may need to scroll down a bit. Hope this helps!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address
www.obentec.com