RE: [greenyes] oil/antifreeze containers
Hi John ~

Our markets tell us that the plastic absorbs the oil and that the cleaning
process is unable to remove the absorbed oil, thus contaminating the final
product.

Capabilities differ for different processors, so I recommend that you
contact your local recycler.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI