Re: [greenyes] reuse for mattresses?
Dump & Run has been told by several sources (some of them more reliable than others) that laws prohibit used mattresses from being sold. I have never confirmed these statements, but have operated on the assumption that this was true.

What we have done is given these mattresess away at our recycling sales, free with any frame or boxspring purchase.

Mattresses are sometimes accepted by furniture retailers as well.

Lisa Heller
Founder, Dump & Run