Re: [greenyes] Metal Lids Revisited
Ben,

I have been encouraging our residents to do that for the last 5-6 years.  I also tell them they can include the lids from juice concentrate cans.

George

George P. Dreckmann
Recycling Coordinator
City of Madison, WI

608-267-2626  FAX  608-267-1120
gdreckmann@no.address

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
  None but ourselves can free our minds."
                                                   Bob Marley