From: "Michael & Susan Kramer" <mkramer@no.address>
To: "Peter Anderson" <anderson@no.address>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [greenyes] PVC Full Body Wraps

I guess I am confused. about  The PVC wrap, which I thought was # 4 plastic.
live in a small town, and most of that wrap, the food store trashes.  We of
course rescue the cardboard.  The majority of the boxes I unwrap are from #1
and
aluminum cans.
Are you asking if the labels should be removed?
Susan Kramer