[greenyes] Curbside pickup frequency
For budget reasons, our town (~10,000 residents) is considering a change from
weekly curbside pickup of containers and paper to a program where containers
are picked up one week and paper the next week--that is, weekly pickups but of
only one class of item per week.  Can anyone direct me to any source of
information on what happens to participation rates when a program changes from
weekly pickup of both types of materials to weekly pickup of only one type of
material on an alternating-week basis?

Larry H. Litten
Chair, Recycling Committee