[greenyes] Fwd: [jtrnet] Paper bag for Recycling Container?

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:26:13 -0600
From: Bartels.Kim@no.address
Subject: [jtrnet] Recycle Container Question
To: "JTRNET" <jtrnet@no.address>

Hi - My office received the following inquiry....If you have any
information on this subject you can respond directly to:
anouk@no.address

Thanks!
Kim Bartels
EPA Region 8
Recycling & SW Coord.
Denver, CO

B-email anouk@no.address

Hi,

I'am a project manager for an Environment consulting firm in Quebec and
I'am doing a research on the use of paper bag as a container for
recycling curbside collection.   Some municipalities in Quebec are
reviewing innovative ways to collect recycling and they are thinking
about using paper bags.

I would like to know if there is any municipalities in you region using
paper bag for curbside collection instead or with a blue or green box?
If it is the case, whom I may contact for more informations?  If none of
them are using paper bags, other might be using plastic bags?

A rapid answer would really be appreciated.

Bests regards,

Anouk Malboeuf Chargée de projet Transfert Environnement 1325, av. Charles-Huot C.P. 42008, succ.St-Louis Sainte-Foy, G1W 4Y3 (418) 872-8110